Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"An Idiot in Lost" by Polarbear (Lost/An Idiot Ab
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:05 am    Post subject: "An Idiot in Lost" by Polarbear (Lost/An Idiot Ab Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"An Idiot in Lost" 11-21-2011
Crossover between Karl Pilkingtons An Idiot Abroad and Lost. Made for Jemmas wishlist.
Fandom: Lost/An Idiot Abroad
Song: N/A by N/A
Vidder: Polarbear
Length: 2:55 (102MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YD40JmpiLo
http://vimeo.com/32494300 (password: pilko)
http://www.mediafire.com/?b6atdbtcu7i9usv (31MB)
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: An Idiot in Lost by Polarbear Reply with quote

OMG!!!!1111 THIS IS AMAAAAZING!! I can't believe you made this for me!!! I was giggling so much throughout the whole thing!! LOL. The manips were awesome, Paul!! My favourites were the "It's just me and John sat here all day" with him sitting next to Locke, the lunch with Ben, him picking up the radio and hearing Boone and going "is he having a laugh?" and him looking at the statue LOL. That is so how Karl would react if he went to the Lost island!!! And the next episode looks hilarious! xD Thank you so much for making this for me!! I loved it!!!
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: An Idiot in Lost by Polarbear Reply with quote

OH MY GOD BEST VIDE EVER!!! what an amazing idea!! All the scenes just fit so perfectly together!!! Ricky's laugh at the end was just amazing. This was your best vid to date, Paul. I really loved this!!!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemma: Yay! Glad you liked it. You love Idiot Abroad as much as me so I had to I got the giggles making this aswell, particularly at the parts you mentioned.

Amy: Thank you so much Amy! It was one of those ideas where it made me laugh just thinking about it and I had to do it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: An Idiot in Lost by Polarbear Reply with quote

This was SO funny; Paul. I loved it. I loved the whole "Next time on Idiot Abroad." And Sawyer/Locke. "Sitting with John." That made me laugh. So clever!!! Loved the manips.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:21 pm    Post subject: An Idiot in Lost by Polarbear Reply with quote

i think i pee'd myself, I was laughing so hard. I LOVE the p[art with Ben and him with the walkie talkie...OMG this is awesome.....The end with the cave was brilliant!!!! Great job Paul!!!!!!!
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this video was awesome and made me smile!! amazing manips!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! I've never heard of this guy but it was so hysterical! Your manips were fantastic!! I liked the part about the fishing best!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke: Thanks Brooke!

Nikki: Lol your emoticons is that you peeing yourself at the end? I really hope I didn't make you pee on yourself xD Really happy you enjoyed it so much

Kimmy: Aw I made you smile? well you made me smile that I made you smile :s lol

Nikki2: It's a really funny series. He comes across as a loveable moron. He travels round the world, kinda like a travel show but it's just too funny seeing what he gets up to and what comes out his mouth. Really glad you guys found it funny even though you haven't seen An Idiot Abroad, wasn't sure if you'd get it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tehe, that was a really cool idea, Paul! I've never heard of this show, but it was fun to watch nonetheless. I really cracked up at the "Is he having a laugh?" and the "Next time on An Idiot Abroad"-parts. Great job on the masking, too. (When Karl was having breakfast with Ben)
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay you liked the masking, thanks. Those scenes were difficult to put together because Kate's hair was always getting in shot lol I'm glad you thought it turned out well. Chuffs me to bits to bring Karl to your attention and hope some of you will check out the show now too or "The Ricky Gervais Show" which he also stars in.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:35 pm    Post subject: An Idiot in Lost by Polarbear Reply with quote

AHAHAHA!!! That was BRILLIANT, Paul! Really awesome job! I watched it with my hubby and we were both cracking up. We're big Karl fans around here. Your masking was really excellent! Well done! (Can't wait for the next series, btw!)
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Julia! Hee Hee you watched it with your husband. That's awesome that you're Karl fans too. I assume you mean my next series? I might make another one in the future but there isn't a lot of clips of Karl that I could use unless I based it in the hatch or off island or something like that.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has to be one of the best things I've ever seen. EVER. Karl and Lost... brilliant. Epic. just epic. going to breakfast with Ben, what a meeting of minds.

"is he 'avin a laugh?" LMAO!!!!!!

The end with Ricky and Steve was brilliany, i hope it inspires more!!

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much Kat! Love watching/making crossovers because I get such a kick out of seeing people from completly different shows in a scene together.

I may make more in the future although am inevitably going to be limited with the jungle/forest scenes but shall have to be inventive.. one thing that I think would be cool is to have Karl in a horror movie trailer. If anyone wants to snag that idea then go ahead, would love to see it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: